Tuesday 13 September 2011

So, this is my first post on this blog thingy and to be honest it took me ages to get to here. Now I'm here I'm unsure what to talk about.... But here goes, off the top off my head, not a slab of boring copied and pasted paragraphs. Languages and peoples opinions on them are so diverse. Some worry about languages fading out and others believe to just go with the flow. But imagine being the only person in your village or town speaking the language that had faded out, you could only communicate with yourself (which apparently is a sign you're going insane) and to order at a restaurant would be almost mission impossible. To keep all Mother-tongues and preserve language is also preserving ur history and cultural background. Where you came from. Just think about it, your background contributes to who you are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment